Purify Water, Anywhere! At 10.9 oz (309 g), the GRAYL® Ultralight Purifier [+Filter] Bottle is perfect for nternational travel, outdoor adventures and emergencies —anywhere in the world! The Ultralight is designed for minimalists seeking the ultimate in performance, convenience, portability, and durability in harsh environments; it's the perfect companion for trekking the globe, traversing a trail, hunting, fly fishing, kayaking – anywhere! Just Fill. Press. Drink.™ #FILL at any stream, lake, sketchy tap, hotel sink, or bathroom. #PRESS on the ground or at knee level (takes only 15 seconds). #DRINK safe water for any adventure. The award winning [ONE PRESS] design DzWorks like a French Pressdz while providing the ultimate protection against pathogens (viruses, bacteria, and protozoa), particulates, chemicals and heavy metals. It’s fast (2 liters p/minute), easy-to-use (no sucking, no squeezing, no pumping, no waiting), and convenient (16-ounce bottle slips into a water bott59.99le pocket or attaches to a pack with a carabiner). Travelers can now avoid buying bottled water altogether, and instead use the Ultralight Purifier Bottle for treating all their water (save £££ and less waste). There has never been a more efficient and convenient means to purify (+ filter) water on-the-go. It's a joy to use and may very well be the only water bottle that anyone, anywhere, will ever need.
The replaceable Purifier Cartridge has an approximate lifespan of 300 uses (40 gal / 150 L). Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years (making it ideal for emergency and bug out kits). After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least 3 add'l years. Unlike standard mechanical filtration, the Ultralight Purifier Bottle is powered by a patented electroadsorptive media capable of removing submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants. With [ONE PRESS], electroadhesion and ion exchange create a powerful submicron trap for pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts). Additionally, the purifier media contains many embedded layers of ultra-powdered activated carbon, which create a large surface area for removing toxins like chemicals and heavy metals. Natural antimicrobials inhibit growth and keep the purifier fresh between uses.
- Ideal for global traveling, outdoor adventures, emergency preparedness, hiking, backpacking, camping, fishing, survival
- Award winning [ONE PRESS] design makes clean, purified drinking water in only 15 seconds from virtually any fresh water source in the world
- Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus); 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella, Cholera); and 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium)
- Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic); improves health, flavor, odor and clarity
- It’s fast and easy-to-use, simply Fill. Press. Drink.™ No sucking, squeezing, pumping, prolonged waiting, UV bulbs, or batteries
- Zero aftertaste and eliminates bad odors, chemical-free purification (no iodine, chlorine or other); made from BPA-free materials
Weight: 10.9 oz (309 g). Capacity: 16 oz (473 ml). Size: 9.625" (24.5 cm) H x 2.875" (7.30 cm) W. Purifier lifespan: 300 uses (40 gal/150 L). Purifier shelf life: 10 years. Made from BPA-free materials: polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, and ABS food-grade plastic. What’s in the box: Outer [Re]Fill, Inner Press, Replaceable Purifier Cartridge, Loop Cap, Care & Use Manual. Backed by a 10-year warranty. Tested according to NSF/ANSI standards: 42 + 53. Designed in Seattle, WA. Purifier media made in USA, Ultralight bottle made in China. US Patent D729584.